Cleaning a commercial space can be challenging. There are many products that are designed to help you keep your commercial space clean, and some of these also work for large residential spaces. One of these products is a commercial indoor robotic vacuum cleaner.
One of the best benefits of using a robotic vacuum cleaner is that it does the work for you. Many of these vacuum cleaners allow you to set a timer so the unit can clean when it’s most convenient for your.
This is especially helpful in a commercial environment as you can have the unit clean when your business is closed. The following is a list of the 10 best commercial indoor robotic vacuums based on consumer reviews.
10.ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has very strong suction so it can easily clean up large spaces for commercial or residential use. This vacuum works on most types of flooring including low-pile carpets.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from ECOVACS has advanced technology that allows you to connect the unit to your WiFi network. This means you can have your floors cleaned even when your not at the location, which is ideal for commercial usage.
- allows you to schedule and track cleaning sessions
- includes a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- comes with a remote control for convenience
- can clean for up to 100 minutes on one charge
- designed for heavy duty usage
- has anti-collision technology
- not ideal for use on smaller area rugs
- unit may not have a large enough dust bin for cleaning big spaces
This robotic vacuum cleaner from ECOVACS is designed to be used on wood floors, tile, low-pile carpets, and most other types of flooring. The unit comes with a remote control and also has the option to connect to your WiFi network so you can control it with the compatible app.
9. iRobot Roomba i7
The iRobot Roomba i7 is designed for use on many different types of flooring. This unit can work in a home or business setting to help keep your floors free of pet hair, dirt, dust, and other debris.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot has the latest in technology to give you many options when it comes to keeping your floors clean. It can work with your Alexa device to allow for voice controlled cleaning.
- has smart mapping to help the unit adapt to the layout of your home
- includes a premium 3-stage cleaning system
- has a high efficiently filter to capture allergens
- can navigate your home easily and remember room locations
- powerful suction cleans effectively
- easy to use with voice controls or the Roomba app
- unit is pricier than many other robotic vacuum cleaners
- may not fit under furniture like slimmer models
This Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot is versatile and powerful. You can connect the unit to your home WiFi network so it cleans your floors when you’re away. It’s also compatible with some smart devices for use with voice controls.
8. SHARK ION Robot Vacuum
The SHARK ION Robot Vacuum has powerful suction and dual-brush edge cleaning to pick up dirt, hair, and debris effectively in one swipe. This unit allows you to control is using your Alexa device or the compatible app that you can download.
This robot vacuum from SHARK features smart sensor navigation that helps the unit move around obstacles and transition seamlessly from hard floors to carpets.
- you can schedule cleaning from your smartphone
- low-profile design allows it to fit under some furniture
- automatically returns to charging dock when battery is low
- dust bin is easy to empty
- self-grooming system prevents tangles on the brush
- can pick up large debris with ease
- may need a recharge in the middle of cleaning if used in a large space
- doesn’t have mapping technology to learn the layout of your rooms
This robotic vacuum cleaner from SHARK can be used with the compatible app or your Alexa device to allow you to control the unit easily. It has a slim design that can fit under furniture and features a large dust bin that’s easy to empty.
7. iRobot Braava 380t
The iRobot Braava 380t robot cleaner has wet mopping capabilities. It also functions as a dry sweeper to remove dirt and debris from your floors. This unit is designed for use on most types of hard flooring.
This robotic floor cleaner from iRobot can work well in large spaces. It features the brand’s Pro-Clean system that allows it to use a triple pass cleaning system to remove stuck on dirt, mud, and other messes from your floors.
- can navigate around objects and under furniture
- allows you to choose between mopping mode or sweeping mode
- navigation helps the unit keep track of where it’s been
- cleans corners and edges
- turbo charging cradle makes the unit charge quickly
- works on hardwood, tile, and stone flooring
- not designed to pick up large debris
- it requires the use of cloths which can be disposable or washable
This mopping and sweeping robotic cleaning unit from iRobot can remove daily dirt and grime from your floors. It includes several mopping cloths so you can choose the right cloth for cleaning up the messes on your floors.
6. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 960 robot vacuum is designed to connect to your WiFi network for easy accessibility to the vacuum’s controls. You can schedule cleanings when you need them so you don’t have to manually turn the vacuum on.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot is compatible with your Alexa or Google Home device so you can use voice commands. You can also use the iRobot app on your smartphone to control the vacuum cleaner.
- has powerful suction
- uses mapping technology to learn the different areas of your home or business
- works well on pet hair and other difficult messes
- allows for several different methods of communication with the vacuum for easy cleaning
- has a high efficiency filter to trap allergens
- automatically recharges itself until cleaning is done
- higher price than many other robotic vacuums
- dust bin may need to be emptied several times if cleaning a large space
This robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot has advanced technology that allows you to connect it to your smart devices. The unit is great for pet owners and it works to trap the allergens associated with dog and cat dander.
5. eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 30C
The eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C has a super thin design when compared with many other robotic vacuums. This allows it to clean under beds, sofas, and other types of furniture.
This robotic vacuum from eufy is one of the more affordable options available. It’s designed to be used on many types of flooring including low to medium pile carpets. It’s also great for use on all types of hard flooring.
- self chargers as needed
- connects to your WiFi network
- small profile that allows it to fit in tight spaces
- includes boundary strips to keep the unit in desired areas
- can clean most types of flooring
- unit can clean for up to 100 minutes on one charge
- doesn’t have mapping technology
- not ideal for use in very large spaces
This robotic vacuum cleaner from eufy is an affordable option for those looking for a vacuum that’s powerful and easy to use. The unit can connect to your WiFi network. You can also use the included remote control to turn the vacuum on manually.
4. iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum is an affordable option that can work on most types of floors. This vacuum can connect to your home WiFi network so you can control the unit easily and schedule cleaning when it’s convenient for you.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot has an edge sweeping brush to clean corners and edges effectively. The unit can run up to 90 minutes on one full charge. It automatically docks itself to recharge as needed.
- works with Alexa or Google Home
- includes an auto-adjust cleaning head
- dual multi-surface brushes clean most types of flooring
- can be used with the iRobot app to schedule cleanings
- has a 3-stage cleaning system to lift dirt and debris from floors
- dirt detect sensors focus on high traffic areas
- doesn’t alert you when the bin is full
- unit doesn’t have mapping technology
This robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot is an affordable option for those seeking a robotic vacuum cleaner that works well on most types of flooring. This unit cleans for around 90 minutes on one full charge and is designed to automatically dock itself when it needs to recharge.
3. ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
The ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum is a budget-friendly option that can clean most types of flooring. It works on low-pile carpets and all types of hard flooring.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from ILIFE features easy maintenance. You simply empty the dirt bin and clean the filter after each use. The filter also needs to be replaced once per month.
- can run for around 120 to 140 minutes on one full charge
- includes a remote control
- has pet hair technology to pick up pet hair from your floors
- low profile design allows the unit to fit under beds and other furniture
- has smart sensors to prevent the unit from bumping into obstacles
- unit charges itself as needed
- not ideal for medium pile carpet
- doesn’t connect to WiFi
This robotic vacuum cleaner from ILIFE automatically docks and recharges itself as needed. It has a long running time of around 120 to 140 minutes so it can easily clean several rooms before needing to be recharged.
2. iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum has power lifting suction that can provide 5 times the cleaning power of many similar robotic vacuum cleaners. This vacuum works well on most types of flooring and can be used for cleaning pet hair, dirt, and larger debris.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot features dual multi-surface rubber brushes that instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors. The cliff detect sensors prevent the unit from falling down stairs.
- runs for up to 90 minutes on a full charge
- automatically docks itself to recharge
- 3-stage cleaning system picks up dust, dirt, and pet hair
- auto-adjust cleaning head adapts to the floor height
- works on carpets and hard floors
- dirt detect sensors find the dirtiest areas to clean them effectively
- doesn’t have automatic dirt disposal
- you can’t schedule cleaning by room
This vacuum from iRobot has advanced cleaning technology that helps it adapt to your floors to clean them thoroughly. It works for around 90 minutes on each charge and will automatically dock itself to recharge when needed.
1. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has powerful suction that helps it pick up all types of dirt. It’s designed to sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean your entire floor efficiently.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from ECOVACS can run for up to 110 minutes on one full charge. This unit can connect to your WiFi network so you can control it using various compatible devices.
- can be controlled by Alexa or Google Home
- includes a 1 year warranty
- has 3 modes: auto mode, spot mode, and edge mode
- unit has the option to increase suction for difficult messes
- has 2 side brushes and a main brush for effective cleaning
- features a longer battery life than many other robotic vacuums
- doesn’t have virtual boundaries or an area mode
- vacuum doesn’t have mapping technology
This robotic vacuum cleaner from ECOVACS can run for longer than many other pricier robotic vacuums. It automatically recharges when needed. The unit can connect to your WiFi network to allow you to schedule cleanings when you need them.
Robotic vacuum cleaners are ideal for those who don’t wish to waste time cleaning their floors.The ones that are designed for commercial use often have a large dust bin so you don’t have to empty it frequently. They also are designed to be able to withstand the heavy duty work that comes with cleaning a commercial space.
These robotic vacuum cleaners are ideal for many different types of businesses. Some include the option to use an app that allows you to schedule cleaning even when you’re not at the location.
It can also be helpful to set a timer that makes the vacuum clean your space when the business isn’t open so as not to inconvenience customers. Commercial robotic vacuum cleaners are designed with the needs of a business in mind but they may also be useful for residential use if you have a lot of floor cleaning that needs to be done.
When shopping for a commercial indoor robotic vacuum you may want to read the online reviews to help you choose the best option that meets your needs and budget.