If you’ve been looking for an easy way to add an extra sleeping area to your home, especially if you want a temprorary sleeping solution, a twin air mattress may be a great optin for you. A twin-size air mattresses is small and takes up very little space so you can use them in a bedroom, guest room, or any other space.
A twin-size air mattress can be used by one person as a comfortable and supporive temporary sleeping arrangement. These compact mattresses work for sleepovers and are great for children and teens. Some can also be used for adults but it’s important to be aware of the the width, length, and weight capacity to be sure it’s big enough to comforably accommodate the adult. The following is a list of the 10 best twin air mattresses based on consumer reviews.
No products found.
10. Sable Air Mattresses
The Sable air mattress in twin size is designed to provide you with a feeling similar to sleeping on a traditional mattress. This helps prevent pain and strain on your body that comes from sleeping uncomfortably.
This air mattress from Sable is taller than many others which makes it easier to get into and out of. This mattress can be inflated with little effort and it deflates quickly for storage or travel.
- includes a builtin electric pump
- mattress is 18″ tall when fully inflated
- top of mattress has a comfortable flocking that allows you to use it with or without sheets
- inflates quickly
- made of durable thickened PVC material
- material on top of mattress is breathable to prevent overheating
- height may not work for camping in smaller-sized tents
- folding the mattress to get it back into the included storage bag can be a challenge
This twin air mattress from Sable works well to add a temporary sleeping area to your home for various occasions. It’s made of durable materials and having the builtin pump is very convenient.
9. AirExpect Twin AirMattress
The AirExpect Twin air mattress can have many uses around your home. This mattress can also work for outdoor adventures if you have a large tent that can accommodate a taller air mattress.
This air mattress from AirExpect is elevated off the ground which makes it much easier to get on and off the mattress when compared to standard twin air mattresses. It’s made of durable materials and designed to last.
- comes with a 2-year warranty from AirExpect
- has a builtin pump so you don’t have to carry a separate air pump when you travel
- mattress measures 80″ long by 39″ wide by 19″ tall
- elevation makes getting onto the mattress easier, especially for adults
- has 21 air coils inside for added comfort and support
- made of puncture resistant material
- not ideal for taller people
- mattress is pricier when compared to other twin size air mattresses
This air mattress from AirExpect is thick and durable. It includes a builtin pump which is ideal for travel. The air mattress has a thick top with a comfortable layer of fabric so you can use it with or without sheets.
8. EZ INFLATE Upgraded Twin AirMattress
The EZ INFLATE Upgraded Twin air mattress is durable and easy to use. This air mattress can be folded compactly for storage or for tent-use and for traveling.
This air mattress from EZ INFLATE features an upgraded eco-friendly flocking on top for extra comfort. This flocking allows you to use the mattress without sheets.
- includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- coil beam technology inside the mattress makes for more support
- measures 76″ by 38″
- has a wider sleeping area than many other twin air mattresses
- allows you to customize firmness to your desired level using the inflate/deflate valve
- includes a builtin pump
- length of mattress is not ideal for tall people
- mattress is heavier than some other options
This air mattress from EZ INFLATE is ideal for adding sleeping space to your home. It can also be used for travel. The mattress is made with durable materials and gives you the added bonus of being able to adjust firmness.
7. Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed
The Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Airbed is designed to inflate and deflate quickly. This air mattress is comfortable and supportive so you don’t awaken with back or neck pain from sleeping without support.
This air mattress from Intex is an affordable option if you’re on a budget. It includes a builtin air pump so you can easily inflate this mattress wherever you are as long as you have access to an electrical outlet.
- can be inflated in as little as 2.5 minutes
- has a weight capacity of 300 pounds
- includes a convenient carrying bag for travel, camping, or storage
- sleeping surface has a soft flocking for comfort
- indented sides on the mattress keep your sheet from slipping
- edge of mattress provides stability for added comfort while you sleep
- mattress is only 75″ long which may not work for anyone over average height
- this mattress may be slightly unstable when you get on or off it
This air mattress form Intex has a budget-friendly price and is made from durable materials. The mattress has a soft flocking on top so you can use it without sheets. The builtin pump and carrying bag make it ideal for travel.
6. BAYKA Twin AirMattress
The BAYKA Twin air mattress is made of durable materials and designed to last. It works well for use at home to add an extra sleeping area for sleepovers or family visits. It can also be used for outdoor use and travel.
This air mattress from BAYKA has a taller design that makes it easy for both children and adults to get on and off it. The top of the mattress is covered in a soft material that allows you to use it with or without sheets.
- mattress is 18″ tall when fully inflated
- includes a builtin pump for easy inflation wherever you are
- mattress has a taller end to act as a builtin pillow
- made of durable materials and resistant to tears and rips
- comes in a stylish pink color
- includes a 2 year warranty from BAYKA
- builtin pillow is not tall enough for most users so you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- mattress is heavier than other options which can add bulk when traveling or camping
This twin air mattress from BAYKA is made of durable and non-toxic materials. It has a soft top and a non-skid bottom so you don’t have to worry about the mattress moving around at night.
5. NXONE JOOFO Twin AirMattress
The NXONE JOOFO Twin air mattress is comfortable and designed to last. This air mattress is tall enough to make it comfortable and easy to get in and out of bed.
This air mattress from NXONE has a supportive design that works well for those who suffer from neck or back pain after sleeping uncomfortably. The mattress can be deflated and folded easily for storage and travel.
- when fully inflated the mattress has a height of 18″
- top of mattress features a cozy covering that’s soft, which means you don’t have to use sheets
- builtin pump allows you to inflate the mattress anywhere as long as you have access to an outlet
- includes a 3 year warranty from NXONE
- can be fully inflated in around 2 minutes
- has a maximum weight limit of 550 pounds
- mattress can be somewhat heavy for travel or camping
- can be difficult to fully deflate for compact folding
This air mattress from NXONE is a great option for travel, home use, or for camping. It includes a convenient storage bag so you can fold the mattress when you’re not using it. It’s made of durable materials and has a soft top for added comfort.
4. King Koil Twin AirMattress
The King Koil Twin air mattress is designed to be comfortable so you get a good night’s rest no matter where you are. This mattress is durable and is resistant to rips and tears, even when used frequently.
This mattress from King Koil includes a 1 year warranty to give you peace of mind. This mattress features a soft and comfortable top so you can use the mattress with sheets or without.
- includes a builtin pump for convenience
- is available in black or beige
- soft flocking on top makes for a comfortable sleeping surface
- coil beam construction creates a supportive sleeping surface
- height makes it easy to get into and out of bed when sleeping on it
- can reach full inflation in around 90 seconds
- pricier than many other twin air mattresses
- not ideal for people who are over average height
This air mattress from King Koil has a long-lasting design and includes a warranty. It has a soft flocking on top so you’re comfortable during the entire night. The mattress includes a builtin pump that makes it easy to inflate.
3. OlarHike Twin AirMattress
The OlarHike Twin air mattress comes in a vibrant blue color. This mattress is taller than others which makes it easy to get up without causing the mattress to move around of flip.
This air mattress from OlarHike features a flocked top for comfort so you can use the mattress with or without sheets. It features a builtin pump so you don’t have to carry a pump separately. You can also use a manual pump when camping.
- mattress measures 75″ by 40″ by 18″ when fully inflated
- includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- top of mattress is waterproof so you can clean it easily
- elevation on the edge helps you sleep comfortably in the mattress’ center
- mattress has an extra thick underside to prevent it from sliding around
- includes power cord storage
- doesn’t include a storage bag for travel
- mattress can be quite heavy and bulky for camping
This air mattress from OlarHike has a puncture-proof design so you don’t have to worry about damage. It also includes a manufacturer’s warranty. It also has a builtin pump for easy inflation.
2. Cumbor twin XL AirMattress with Built-in Pump
The Cumbor twin XL air mattress with builtin pump has an comfortable design to provide support similar to what you get when sleeping on a traditional mattress. It also has a soft top so you don’t have to use sheets.
This air mattress from Cumbor is longer than many other twin air mattresses to work better for those who are taller than average. It features air coil technology to provide support and help your spine stay aligned while you sleep.
- includes a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- mattress measures 80″ by 40″ by 18″
- can be fully inflated or deflated in around 2 minutes
- is available in black or gray
- pump works quietly
- made of extra thick PVC to prevent damage
- may lose air when inflated for long periods of time
- not easy to completely deflate for flat storage
This air mattress from Cumbor has a durable design and is made with materials that’s resistant to punctures. It includes a builtin pump that works quietly.
1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Twin-Mattress
The SoundAsleep Dream Series air mattress is made with ComfortCoil technology which is designed to replicate the supportive feeling you get from sleeping on a traditional mattress with coils.
This twin air mattress from SoundAsleep includes a powerful internal pump. This pump works quietly and efficiently to inflate the mattress quickly to save time during camping, travel, or sleepovers.
- includes a 1 year warranty from SoundAsleep
- bottom is textured to prevent slippage
- 1-click pump makes inflation quick and easy
- durable design is resistant to rips and holes
- dual chamber construction keeps air distributed evenly for comfort
- mattress is 18″ tall when inflated
- This air mattress is pricier than many others
- weight of the mattress is not ideal for camping
This air mattress from SoundAsleep is durable and comfortable. The builtin pump works quickly and quietly for full inflation. It can be used for sleepovers or travel.
A twin air mattress can be a great investment if you enjoy camping. They also work well to add an extra bed to your home for temporary needs like sleepovers or when your family comes to visit. When you’re choosing a twin mattress it’s important to find one that’s well made so it stays inflated throughout all night. Poorly made air mattresses are very uncomfortable to sleep on and they don’t last very long without getting leaks or holes. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a quality air mattress.
Twin air mattresses are designed for sleeping 1 person, adult or child, but some may be longer and work better for taller people. Be sure to compare all the different options based on their size and height before you make your purchase. It’s also helpful to read online consumer reviews from others who’ve purchased and used those twin air mattresses to help you choose a well-made option based on your budget.